BLOG 5
A photograph. Its story.

                                                     


This photograph is full of symbolism. There you can see my son with his kinesiology doctor. She is Argentinian and when she received my son he was only crawling with no hope of walking. Everybody told us that he would never walk. However, she said, "do you allow me to use all the necessary tools and methodology to help him? Do you promise not to cry when he may cry? Do you commit to be regular when exercising? "We decided to go ahead because the only thing he wanted was to walk. She helped him to be stronger and positive, to fjght frustration and keep smiling no matter the pain or how tired he could be. The result?: After a couple of years, he finally started to walk by himself without anybody's help. This picture was taken a month ago when my boy gave her a present as gratitude for all the effort and positive results. Some people have asked me: would you like your son to be like you? And I answer: " My dear son, I don't want you to be like me, but please let me be like you: your perseverance, your sacrifice, your effort, your never surrender and your infinite smile and happiness. That is what I want. Thanks God for giving me such a privilege of having in my life someone like you."



Share a photograph with us and write about its story. All the implicances around it.
 220 palabras

Comments


  1. What a beautiful testimony. Sometimes children give us great life lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! your son is too brave, that beautifull ending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i love this relat, you're son is a incredible boy<3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful and resilient story

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an incredible story! Your child is truly an example of perseverance! Regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, is really good picture! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. It really is a very beautiful story and it is from those photos that have the ability to tell a story just by watching it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful story!!!, greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful photo and story. It is beautiful that his son has exceeded all the expectations they had of him, that shows that with effort everything can be achieved

    ReplyDelete
  10. great story, congratulations to your son and his kinesiologist

    ReplyDelete
  11. This story touch my heart. Your son is a giant boy <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is a very good doctor of kinesiology. How good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your son is very brave, a true role model, what a great story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog